Sep 21, 2008

The mighty hunter

We had a great time in last weekend in Beaver with Gary and Millie. They were great hosts and have a great house there. After we got there we went up the mountain a little ways. Gary brought apples to cut up and feed the deer. Dad had a great time having them eat out of his hand. It was Tom who cried after one of dad's hunting trips--"Mom, dad shot Bambi". I understand why he was so upset. They are really beautiful animals. I think dad didn't mind not having a gun in his hand either. The next day we went to St George and Gary and Millie bought us lunch for my birthday, then we went to the temple. After we toured Brigham Young's home there until we went to the play. It was a great ending to a great day to see Les Miserables. I still love it! We got home in time Sunday for a family birthday party! Isaac let me share cake, candles and ice cream with hime on his birthday. Thanks for a great dinner and company and the gifts. Isaac had his friend birthday party on Friday and that was a lot of fun also. He has a good group of friends. This is his volcano cake--it was an Indiana Jones party!

1 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

Hey! I didnt know your family had blogs. I am so excited! I will be adding everyone to my list of blogs. Anyways just wanted to say hello.