Mar 23, 2009

10 years!

Happy Anniversary to Jer and Liz on March 16th. It has been 10 years and 3 children! We hope it is many, many more. They did get to go on a little "date" if you can call it that taking all 3 children, but at least it was getting out. Next time they had better leave the babies here and go just the 2 of them. Jer gave me some pictures of Isabelle in her blessing dress. (The website for Liz's sister I listed was wrong--it is Christinahickenphotography.com. Check out her pictures in the newborn section) And I loved these pictures we took last night. All the kids wanted to hold her. She definately is the center of attention. The camera Kim gave us is awesome and takes some great pictures, don't you think?

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love all those sweet pictures of sweet little Isabel! Isabelle? I'm not sure how they spell it! So cute!

Kimmy said...

She is just so beautiful. I need to meet that girl~
Thank heavens you blog so at least I know what she looks like.