Apr 13, 2009

Saturday Evening Post

We had a great time at our dinner and FHE this month and thank Allison for her lesson. It is quite the crowd--maybe we should get a microphone! After the lesson we had the game and it was quite comical.This is only one of my "pick me" pictures. I loved it when the kids went after the aunts and uncles! Who was it that made John leave his comfortable chair and take his turn? And, as always, I appreciate the help cleaning up that everyone pitches in to do. I caught 2 of you working. Another picture I love! Thanks to everyone for doing these each month. I know it gets loud and confusing and creates lots of work, but I think it is a valuable tradition and I'm sure they hear truths and love through all the noise.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Sadly my kids dont even know how to play Saturday evening post. Fun pictures.

sarinah♥ said...

what an awesome tradition! I guarantee the grandkids as well as your kids will appreciate you doing that!