Jan 9, 2010

Saying goodbye to 2009

We had a great New Year's Eve! Every one brought goodies to eat so we had a great assortment to munch on. Then we had games going on everywhere. I don't know what this game was but guessing by the celebration going on I would have guessed that Christie was the winner. Maybe not though. Dad said Liz was the expert. Darren had the right idea! The kids had their own game going in the basement Jer spent most of his evening walking the baby--she is so happy when she is walking Kristy challenged Isaac to a ping pong game--don't know who won that one. After everybody else gave up and went home, Tom & Kristy's family decided they would stay and welcome the New Year in. They played another game with John and Laura and then with Isaac watching the time, went on the front porch and banged pots and pans. I was impressed that they braved the cold--you can tell I didn't cause there isn't a picture. This is the first year dad and I have stayed up in many years! So Happy New Year. We hope it is a great one for all of us!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

AWwww- I wish we were closer! Looks like such a fun night!