Jan 25, 2009

Adventures in babysitting

Christie and Darren and Tom and Kristy decided to trade babysitting so they could each have a date night. We went over when it was C&D's turn to have 10 children 10 and under and it was quite a houseful. We also got to go over to T&K's Friday when they had their turn and this time I took the camera. The cousins have such a fun time together and although it was a busy night for both couples, they loved having their time for a date. Both Christie and Kristy have perfected the pizza making business now and the kids love it. Lucy got brave and held Hercules. I wish I had a picture of JD though. He got soooo excited. Hopefully this little guy will survive all the loving. The younger girls loved playing dress up and performing all night One of our favorite moments of the night was when JD and Gracie were eating ice cream. JD decided to feed Gracie and she loved it! Well, we think we have the cutest grandchildren ever. Thanks for letting us be a part of their lives~ Love you!

2 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

I think that is such a great idea to trade nights. Maybe I will have to start something with my family haha. You have some cute grandkids!

Christie said...

I think you guys had more fun then I did!