Jan 18, 2009

More birthdays!

Happy Birthday, Trey. He turned 6 on Friday. I got to talk with him early that morning and he was pretty excited about his day. I had to search through many folders of pictures to find a picture of him. He won't ever stay still and let me just take his picture, so I have to get him on the go. I found some with him playing with trucks--a favorite thing for him to do, the reunion one with his plate of chips for lunch and this one on the trampoline. He also loves to swim, wrestle and run and be outdoors. He is just an active and happy guy! We love you Trey! And, we have another special birthday on Thursday. Colton turns 8 years old! Colton loves playing video games, loves sleep over, loves to play with his brother and loves to be with his cousins. He loves his mom and dad and is so excited for his baby sister. Happy Birthday Colton. We are so excited for you to get baptized soon. We love you!

0 comments: