Nov 20, 2009

Ouch!

John and I got hit with a bad cold this past week. He got a bad sinus infection--thank goodness for drugs! I had the virus settle in my ear of all places. Dr Lind said I had a bulging ear drum ready to burst. I say let it burst so I get relief! Who gets ear infections at my age??? It has been a tough go. I can't sleep because of the pain and the effects of the decongestants. They always keep me wide awake. I did get my primary lesson done, read everyone's blogs again--although no one has updated, deleted pages of emails, tried to find some movies on Netflicks--anyone have any suggestions?, lots of hot baths (something soothing about sitting in a tub of hot water) and other projects though. So, that is my sob story. This was supposed to be a post to help catch up on the birthday marathons but someone (?) has lost my cord to my camera so I can't download the pics. Hope we find it soon.

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Poor mom! That sounds awful! Sorry we dont live close by so that I Could have taken care of you.