Dec 27, 2009

More birthday wishes--Whew!

Belated birthday wishes to our last 3 to finish up the year! Happy Birthday Kim! Is this the real you???? or this.... Seriously, you were the one who kept me guessing as to when you would finally come. And, they say that I am indecisive. We'd start the labor pains and then--just kidding, not ready yet. Then again and ditto till when it finally was the real deal--I was exhausted! I didn't think I could do labor and birth. Lucky for us though that we both gave it the final effort and you came. You have been and continue to be a joy! Happy Birthday, Allison! We feel so very blessed that you joined our family! We couldn't have asked for a better companion for Trav and mother for your little ones. One fault: you won't let me take pictures! Seriously, I have to go back to last year or beyone and you are always in with someone! I am not posting the one from the reunion--you had been swimming--I think it is cute but I don't want an enemy if you don't like it! So watch out if my camera appears a lot from now on! And, Happy birthday, Darren. One thing about Darren--he lets me take pictures and he gives me good shots! Have to love it. We appreciate Darren--he is always there to help! I heard that he even went to Christie's work last week when we had the snow storm and warmed the car and cleaned the snow/ice off before she got off of work. You have to give him the gold star for that! We sure love each of you and pray you have a great year ahead!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

I am pondering that picture of us and I think the reason you look so much taller than me is cuz you must have been in heels and I was probably bare foot, and I slouch- cuz there is NO way you are that much taller than me!