Feb 19, 2010

Shower Power

Laura's cute sister, Sarah, had a baby shower for Laura a week or so ago and what a fun time. She had it at Dear Lizzy's so that was atmosphere already. Lots of people came from Laura's work and that was fun to meet them. Pam and her cute daughters and their 3 little ones came also so that was really fun to see them and appreciate them for supporting us! Laura was so cute! She finally smiled--I have one of her giving me "that look" but I am already in trouble for the hair one! I'll save it. Most of the crew. Forgot to get the camera out before it was time to go! And, somehow Christie is cut out of the picture--how did that happen? With Sarah. Thanks to her for having such a fun and yummy shower for Laura She got a lot of cute things for this baby girl! We are all getting so excited to meet her and hope it won't be much longer!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Again, I am so bummed that we arent closer so we could have come too. Im glad you blog about it though.