Dec 7, 2008

Birthdays!!!!

This is a full week of birthdays! Happy Birthday Sidney! Happy Birthday Taylor! They had a their birthday Monday and then got to celebrate it again yesterday with a fun princess party. Saturday was Jenna's special 8th birthday! She also had a party yesterday and got another special present. Notice the ears. There is a reason she is wearing a ponytail on her birthday Today we celebrate Allison's birthday and Kim's. This is the last year Kim can truthfully say she is 29 and not one more time. I had to search for pictures for these two--you can tell they are really dated. Are you two really that camera shy or have I neglected you both? I have decided I don't have my camera out enough for the adults. Hope you two have a fantabulous birthday. I just know your husbands and kids will outdo themselves this year! Hope everyone is well into the season as it is coming and going so quickly. I have a goal to get through all my Christmas CD's at least once this year. Christie and Darren and Tom and Kristy had their Christmas party last night in SL. Christie reserved me to tend first (she had the inside scoop on when it was) so Kristy reserved a babysitter from the ward. She had confirmed with her and her mom a few days before and told them she would call with the time. However when she tried to call on Saturday there was no answer. She left messages, sent Isaac over (all in between the birthday party stuff) and started to panic around 4:00. They were supposed to leave at 4:30. So they got on the phone and called everyone they knew--even Jim and Margo's girls but no one was available. I really didn't want them to miss so I volunteered me contingent upon Christie's approval, so we tended all 10 last night. Well, I wasn't the only one--unfortunately the computer was on a lot for the boys. And, dad--well sometimes he helped. The girls played pretty well for most of the time. They were so funny at supper cause they were singing "Kiss the girl" from Little Mermaid and it truely was hilarious. Averie is doing the "kiss" but you can imagine all these little voices singing at the top of their lungs! The kids looked so nice for their "dates". Notice how buff Tom got after eating that big meal! I did get to stop by Laura's work for a few minutes yesterday. It is such a cute shop--I felt like I could be on a sight seeing tour just to see cute and unusual baby things. She was so nice to pose for me--even though it started to get pretty busy just as I was leaving. Got to see Liz at her Dr's appointment this week. The babies heartbeat sounds great. I love having family and friends come into work! We did get the renters in the house. We feel so very blessed to have this happen. Thank you, thank you again for your prayers on our behalf. We hope everyone is having a great day. Much love!

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

Camera shy- look whos talking. Sorry we werent up there to help you guys with all the kids- I can imagine the chaos. ;)So did Tom and Kristy find out what happened with the babysitter?

Kimmy said...

Oh yeah- thanks for giving me life dear mother- Its really your "birth" day. I should be up there making you dinner and giving you gifts- You are the most wonderful mother and I really apreciate and love you!

Kristy said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe we missed Kim and Allisons b-days! I was thinking that Monday was the 7th! And thanks again for watching all the kiddos, I'm not quite sure how you did it. We didn't hear yet from the sitter. They weren't in church yesterday so I'm guessing they went out of town.
Thanks again for all your help!

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

Wow so many birthday's:) Happy birthday everyone!!! cute pictures!

Trav and Jen Harris Family said...

Happy Birthday Everyone!!! I'm so glad you survived the night with 10 grankids... My Mom is having her annual grandkids sleepover this weekend with all 11 kids...LOL, she will have me and Amanda to help out becuase there is no way she could do it her self with Hayden and Addy they are such a handful!