Oct 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

It is impossible for me to catch up! I am now sending congratulations to one of my favorite couples--who celebrated their anniversary last August! After this I have 10 birthdays I want to post on the blog. I think I had better plan better before I start traditions. It is fun though to go back in time and see all the pictures. We have all changed so much. Anyway, happy Anniversary to Kim and Daniel. They got to spend some time together when they came for the reunion and we got better acquainted with their little ones. Little Ben was sick though so he wasn't very happy to have grandma instead of mom and dad. He did bond with grandpa after the first couple of days. We still have lots to work on with that boy. We were happy also that they got to go to Hawaii to further celebrate. We love that you two are who you are and that you are together forever! (Sorry about the picture--I'm not very good at updating the adults--However I do love this picture)Sure love you two!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

oh arent you sweet mom. We love you too~!