Aug 31, 2008

Didn't work!

Okay, so that didn't work. I will try again. This blog will be backwards I think. At least I got the picture of them jumping to be under the post. That is a first. I haven't talked with Kim & Daniel lately. They are house hunting within their ward boundaries and nothing has turned up yet. John & Laura got to go to Colorado this weekend for her friends wedding. John also started school. I can tell that no one has come to see us lately because this is my computer screen wallpaper. John set this up for me here. I never know what it will be after someone comes to visit. At least they could have been in this picture with Lucky! We got to visit with Reed this week. He was offered another position at the hospital and was debating the pros and cons of that. Hard decision but dad said he has made his decision now and feels good about it. It was good to see him again. We get to go to Colorado for Brody's baptism so we are excited about that. He said he had a great birthday until he crashed on his bike last night. I wanted to put on the pictures from Logan's party yesterday. He had swimming and food. Two great combinations. Everyone had fun! Logan's day: New swim toy He had a sports cake. Big surpriseNow for party guests: Colton jumping to his dadJosh loved going off the diving boardLucy loved the slideZack loved everything JD kept his dad busy and loved being in the water and climbing, etc. I don't know why he looks unhappy in this pictureAddie had a great time--mostly with her cousinsI love this picture of GracieI love the fact that Averie likes to "pose"I didn't get Sydney or Taylor individual so here they are. Of course I got reprimanded for the moms--except Kristy decided to be HAPPY and Christie showed me what she thought of my attempts to create a journal. Yes, people, that is a fake yawn. Oh well, I loved it. Thanks for a great party, Jer and LizJer's giving me a finger in warning. What is it about you all that you don't let me take pictures??? Anyway, have a great week. Yeah, no work tomorrow. I love it. Love you, Mom

1 comments:

Christie said...

mom you better get these pics off of here before I get REAL mad! Where is your weekly post? I want to see some of the CO trip pics...come on now!