Aug 10, 2008

No camera

Hey family, this was going to be an email cause John wondered why I didn't write them anymore, but alas, my addresses didn't transfer from the dial up juno so here goes. He is saying I won't have a record if the blogs ever break down or something like that. I left my camera at C&D's over a week ago and since I don't get to see them that often anymore, I haven't gotten it back yet. I would include a picture of Addie, who finally had her birthday she has been talking about for so long and Liz who celebrated hers this week also. Hope they were great days! I also would have included a picture of John and Jer as they took pity on dad and I and helped get the yard ready for the mulch. They worked all day with us and before they left, we were able to start on the one planting bed. I know their muscles are aching today! Thank you both so much and thank you Laura and Liz for sacrificing them to our cause. This move has been an adjustment in not seeing most of you anymore. We don't get to see T&K or C&D hardly at all. We are closer to R&A but still don't get to see them either. Jer has stopped by on occasion but now he is starting his new transfer to the Payson hospital so he won't be out this way much. At least I will see Liz at the Dr's office every month. John and Laura have stopped by on a few occasions. It really is too quiet in our house and hope you all will find occasion to stop and see us soon. I haven't talked with T&A lately, but I did love seeing her blog. I haven't talked to Kim forever either and she hasn't had internet to update her blog either. Kylie did start school last Monday though and was doing okay. Kim is having a hard time with public schools compared to the private though. Hope things are going better now. Dad has been in a lot of pain with his knee and got back into the Dr. He wouldn't give him another cortizon shot and told him he just needs to have the surgery. So, dad has it scheduled for 9/24 and they will do both knees at the same time. He can't drive for 3 months after and has heafty restrictions on what he can do. I am anxious--undertatement--with no income and basically none to speak of this whole year, our savings have been depleted and 2 mortages--I wonder how we got ourselves into this mess. I know we have always been blessed--I remember so many times when I thought there wasn't an answer, and something would always come through for us--so I am having a weak faith moment. However, it makes you wonder if your choices and consequences make it right for the Lord to bail you out always. I don't know. So, my faith is weak in myself--not the Lord and I know even when we are stupid and do dumb things, He is still there for us. Anyway, we love you all so much and pray for your success. Love, Mom

0 comments: