Nov 2, 2008

Halloween memories

We had such a fun Halloween! Christie & Darren and fam came quickly followed by Tom & Kristy. Such cute costumes! My favorite was our rocker girl--she transforms so effortlessly. We had pizza and home made root beer and I put on some soup--such was inspired by reading Amanda's blog and seeing their fun family traditions--(if you haven't you need to check out their costumes, especially Uncle Rick) although it was Bear Creek not homemade, but that was a nice change for those of us who don't love pizza. The girls put on a show--my ballerina princesses and one wonder woman. After they left and I gave up on trick or treaters, Reed &Allyson came followed quickly by Jer & Liz. We had a great time visiting and relaxing. Jenna is Hannah Montana and Nicole is a snow princess We didn't get to see John and Laura cause Laura was sick--from a head cold. She is doing better now and got to have her mom come into town for a shower for her sister. John came over while they were doing that and "fixed" my blog, except he really wants to put a pac man on and he didn't get that figured. He is such a nut! Dad is pushing himself cause he thinks he has reached a plateau. Here he is on his exercise bike. You'll have to notice all the extra cushioning he puts on to tolerate it. Jer came over Saturday to cut the twine of the trunks of the trees so we really appreciate that. Logan got out of the car though and just threw up all over (Jer had just cleaned it of course) and he repeated it several times. When I looked in he was sitting by a huge bowl of candy but wisely said that he wasn't going to eat any more cause it made him sick. He seemed to feel fine after that and helped his dad and me. He was helping me weed when he told me that I had really old hands. When I told him that was because I was really old, he said that my hands looked lots older than the rest of me did. I guess I'm okay with that. Kim has a camera--yeah! I have to laugh at each new adventure that James gives her. She and Daniel are going on a LasVegas trip soon and Daniel's mom will hold down the fort for them. They should have a fun break. Trav was also going to Las Vegas for a convention but I'm not sure when. I love their blog cause even when I don't get to talk with them, it keeps me connected. Thanks for the visits and help. Hope all is well with you all. Sure love you!

3 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

That looked like a fun Halloween. Cute costumes! I am glad you did the soup idea. So fun. I was wondering if you could let Tom & Kristy know that I cant get into there blog still. I got a comment from Kristy saying "I hope you can see our blog now" I am sad that I cant and would love to. I think they need my email? (abgbwg@gmail.com) anyways. Thanks!

Kimmy said...

Who is that with Justyn? And what has John done to your blog? After all my hard work- I am gonna have to beat him up!
Cute costumes. Darn- i wish we could have made the trip. You will have to tell Sis that I love her new look. She has upgraded from her fro-big boozied-pretty woman. Nice. And that picture of dad is too funny. He is such a nut!

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

After seeing the news about blogging on KSL last night. We have decided to change our blog to private. So if you would like to still read ours make sure and get me your email address. And let all of your kids know to. Haha sorry I am making you the middle person. Haha but I really appreciate your help.