Aug 4, 2009

It has been a long time since I updated so I am back tracking--maybe I can get to the reunion before the end of the summer. Things have been so busy, but fun. Bren's and Christie's birthdays got right in the mix of our family reunion so we didn't do a real celebration this year. However, you can consider that all the events were a big party. We sure do love our Brendan. He always has a smile to cheer you up. He is a lot of fun to be around and loves to tell you all sorts of things--stories, experiences, jokes, etc. I had fun remembering as I found a few pictures of him when he was younger. (The older grandkids are all on real pictures and alas I have no scanner) Bren has always had a lot of fun with his cousins Alas, this blog is being difficult. I have done something wrong. So I will add some other favorite shots and say to Bren, Happy, Happy 13th birthday! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Sadly I think we must have forgotten his birthday while we were there.

Kristy said...

We love our Brendan!