Aug 8, 2009

Sis's Birthday!

Christie is yet another year older and wiser! We got to sing to her and Brendan the last day of the reunion. It reminded me of past years when they have had their birthdays over the reunion time. It was fun. Christie's birthday is always a sweet memory because she was born on Grandma's birthday. Grandpa predicted it when I went into labor a month early with her. He said, "You aren't having this baby tonight. You are going to wait another month and have her on your mother's birthday." And that is exactly what happened. Grandma took me to the hospital at 2 AM and was the first to see her after the Dr's and nurses that early morning. It was pretty special. They had fun celebrating their birthday's together after we moved back to Utah. I didn't have a recent picture of her, so I am putting on older ones. I had to laugh because I think I know why Lucy doesn't smile much! Poor example!!! (Really--these are just a few of many to choose from--I think I can do a blackmail if I needed too) Anyway, we sure love you Christie. You are awesome! Have a great year ahead!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Hehe! Classic pictures! You hit the nail on the head with the Lucy thing-
Happy Belated B-day to Sis!