Jun 8, 2008

Cousins

My cousin Lindasue was here for the weekend for a family reunion. She is from Texas and is my closest cousin. We had so much fun together when we would visit or visa versa. She is the daughter of my Aunt Ellen who is grandma's sister. You all know how much I hate taking pictures but I thought I would put this one on for memory sake. Also, it is a good shot of my "cracked" face. Sydney and Taylor always ask me "how come my face is cracked? You have to put lotion on it then it won't crack!"

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Thats hilarious! "cracked face"- what a creative way to describe a few wrinkles. I think you are beautiful. How fun that you got to visit with her. I think it will be pretty crazy if in thirty years I ever see any of my cousins.-(besides Michael obviously)