Jun 2, 2008

SOS

Aauugh!!!!! Last night we got the call! We were asked to speak in Sacrament mtg on Sunday. I have had a knot in my stomach ever since. I didn't sleep very well last night--it is like a nightmare. Anyway, I wish I wasn't such a baby about these things. I protested but he said it had been 2 years since we had talked and they wanted to get us before we moved. Now we will have to talk here and in the new ward. Seriously I will get an ulcer over this. It is on my list of some of the worst things to do. Anyway, if any of you have pity on us and know of good resource articles or have experiences from you missions, etc about the subject, we would appreciate it. Dad kind of needs a focus as well, but it is on "Blessings of the Book of Mormon", and that is such a wide subject that we could go anywhere with it. Sometimes that is the problem. Thanks for any and all help!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I dont understand why you stress mother. You always do such a fantastic job- its another talent you have but dont give yourself credit for. Maybe you can convince them to postpone it for a week so we can be there! Granted with how crazy James has been during sacrament lately I probably wouldnt hear a thing.

Kristy said...

You don't need to worry, like Kim says! You always do such a wonderful job. I'm hoping that we'll be able to come visit and listen!

Christie said...

We will be there cheering you on! Yeah!