Jun 8, 2008

Relief!

Well, we did it. We got the talks over with. I honestly thought I would throw up! I ended up talking too long and took some of dad's time so he went over. I feel bad about that. And, although I didn't want anyone to come, it was such an overwhelming feeling to see the support from C&D and T&K and J&L and family--hey I can't just write J&L anymore. Both families were there, so thank you. It was so fun to see the grandchildren. They all looked so cute and I couldn't help but feel so proud and thankful for such blessings. Little Gracie kept waving while grandpa was talking and the girls would give me such big grins while I was talking and leading the music. I loved it. And, thanks for those--or should I say the one who answered my email--you know who you are! Trav had to talk in Sacrament mtg today as well. Wish we could have been there. Justyn called begging to come over tonight so grandpa went to get them. R&A went to a fireside and they were bored. Reed has been quite sick so he wasn't planning on going but went anyway. He and Bren are going on a campout Wed. We are so excited to see everyone. T&A are coming Wed and K&D are coming Thurs--everyone please drive safe. We love you all so much! It should be a party--a fun one, Darren!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I totally wish we could have been there too. Daniel and Toast were the only ones who made it to our ward today, as my other kids are all sick. Hopefully that means they wont get sick while we are there this time. We cant wait!

Kristy said...

You both did so wonderfully! We're so grateful we were able to come, I learned so much about your lives and experiences with what you shared! Things I didn't know. Like I mentioned, I think you both need to write it all down and share it with us! Your experiences give such strength! I know the boys loved listening to your testimonies as well! Now its time for a big WWWWWHHHHHEEEEWWW! All done...for a few more months that is!