Jun 22, 2008

Yeah! The computer let me on. Yesterday it didn't work. I wanted to send out a few of my favorite pictures from last weekend. Some of my favorite moments were the spontaneous hugs I got from different grandchildren. I would be standing there and I would feel a hug around my legs and look down and see one of your children--then they would run off and play. It was just the best! Thank you all for coming and sharing your lives and talents. I know that life will eventually take everyone in their own direction and we won't always be able to have reunions. I look at dad and my families and we don't get to have much contact with each other. I only have one cousin I see every ten years or so and dad never gets to see his. And, most of you never get to see your cousins either now, so I cherish these times together and the memories we are making. I love seeing how you all love each others children and are such good examples for them as well. Life has moved on and as always it brings it challenges. We have enjoyed Kim here this week, but have felt bad they are all feeling so rough with colds, etc. She takes Tyler and Kylie to swimming every day and keeps very busy just with the routine things. She has been helping with the meals as well so that is always a bonus. Yesterday was Lucy's 7th birthday and we went to her swimming party. It was fun, except for the sunburn we got despite using sunscreen. She is so fun and smart and we love to be around her. Their family is all sick today so we won't see them. We got to go to Sydney and Taylor's dance recital and they were so cute! Dr Aagard's was there for his daughter's dance and he said the little 3 year old dancers were his favorite--mine too. Justyn is working on his eagle project and will come to the office tomorrow to see if the Dr's will be sponsers. I am anxious to hear him! John and Laura and Lucky left Thursday for her family reunion in Flaming Gorge. Hopefully we will see pictures soon on her blog. I saw Liz for a couple of minutes when she tended the boys and Gracie for Kristy the day of the dance so I haven't really talked with them. She is always so good to help out. Trav and Allison made it safely home--just in time for TJ's thing, so they were happy about that. We are dealing with a broken refrigerator. We noticed Friday and by yesterday it was mostly out. So, the freezer has the milk in it and it is at least keeping it cold. We made a trip to Tom and Kristy's with the rest of the food. I am so hoping it can be repaired and we don't have to get a new one. What poor timing. Reed and Allyson's AC is out so they are living in a hot house. They have someone coming on Monday. Anyway, that is it for tidbit news--hopefully we can read more on everyone's blog. Love, Mom

0 comments: