May 24, 2009

2 years and counting

Happy Anniversary to John and Laura. What a fun day that was 2 years ago! How glad we are that Laura joined our family. Just a couple of my favorite pictures of that day. Laura didn't quite know what she was getting into here. They all love her so much now. These two are favorites in the aunt and uncle department. They are always there to lend a hand and they have kept us entertained and laughing! They have made a good match! So, I tried to get an anniversary picture and this is all they gave me. I don't get it! They are both so photogenic--and this is what I get. You gotta love it. Happy day and 3rd year ahead.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

That picture of Lala and all the neices makes me laugh. Too funny.

Laura Hall said...

Sorry it took me so long! That was such a nice post, and you say such kind things. I must say I am the lucky one to be a part of your family. Thank you for all you do for us... like letting us move in with you again... :) It will only be temporary!!!!

J-Dog said...

Check out the double chin action going on......SWEET!