May 10, 2009

Mother's

I just wanted to thank some amazing women in my life. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day and that you were spoiled. I know I was. Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for being such great mothers to the best grandchildren ever. Thank you for being such great wives. Thank you for being the best daughters and daughters in law that I love like my own. Thanks for being so dedicated in church callings. Thanks for being so talented and creative and so appreciative. Thanks for loving me. You are the very best! You'll notice that most of the pictures are with either your children or someone else's. That is what you do best. You are all so full of love to give. (This is NOT an announcement for Laura. I just didn't have another one that I could find) Sure love you all!

0 comments: