May 3, 2009

Generations

Happy Birthday to our 3 guys! Jer was born 5 days before dad's 30th birthday and JD was born on his Grandpa's 60th birthday. We had a fun time celebrating and remembering their days. Unfortunately I don't think I can scan in pictures--I would love to put on some of Jer when he was young. I had to put on a picture of dad's birthday breakfast for all you skeptics who think I never let him have meat (not that that ever stops him), but here it is--bacon and all. The birthday boys with their cakes JD turned the big 2 years old. He is such an active and fun little guy. He loves his grandpa and will run right past me when I come just to see if grandpa is there with me. He loves the outdoors and running and reading and eating, when he has time. We sure love this little guy. Jer has been a joy since he was born--well maybe not the first couple of years. He made me work! But after he got over that long colicky stage, we really enjoyed him. Jer is one you can always expect to help out. Whether it be on a work project, or helping with the little children, who all love him, giving money and time, being competitive--he is always up for a game--any kind-- he is one you can count on. Happy birthday to our three guys! We love you!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Happy birthday to Jer, Dad and JD! Thats a lotta cake!