May 3, 2009

GRADUATION!!!

Yeah! Johnny is officially a BS of Business! It is an awesome goal, and he did it. We are very proud of him for sticking out the anatomy and O-chem and all the other classes that tested your limits. His one and only sibling that came to sit through the exciting celebration! We missed the rest of you! Thanks also to John and Sarah and their babies for supporting him. Just for the record, John should have the gold colors. He didn't want to spend the extra $14 to get them. John took dad and I out for dinner as a thank you for supporting him. It was great fun to be with them and John and Sarah and their cute kids. Congratulations Johnny!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Way to go Johnny! Now what?

Kimmy said...

Oh and I will have you know I would have gladly come to support my favorite younger brother if we didnt live so flippin far away. I gotta say I am a little surprised that sis was the only one who went! Where is the love?