May 24, 2009

School fun

With the end of the school year we have been able to go to some great programs featuring, who else but the best looking grandchildren! Unfortunately, I officially have senior moments or some-heimers because I missed Justyn's band program--completely forgot, then that following Saturday, I spaced out Joshy's last soccer game. I have felt so bad! So, what I did get to see was awesome. Zack's grade did a mineral/electricity/etc program. He sang really good and did the moves. Lucy's program was on geography I believe. She also sang--she didn't smile cause she saw her dad doing the video camera and she said she didn't like it. Jenna and Nicole did their dance program and they did really great. They looked so cute in their costumes. This has been so fun for us to go. We also did FHE this month. Tom and Kristy took their turn and did a great job teaching us about examples. The kids did an exploring adventure that night also and had great fun. After FHE we watched one of my favorite Mother's Day gifts from John and Laura--the DVD of our family reunion. It is awesome. I made the kids eat their dessert in the kitchen, but you can see they were loving looking at it. It is a great memory! Thank you so very much for the awesome job you did recreating this memory. I love it and will always treasure it.

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Ky has a piano recital next week. You wanna hop on a plane and come support your granddaughter?