Jul 14, 2008

Birthday

Saturday was a special day! Happy birthday, Christie. She looks as beautiful today as she did those 30 something years ago. We are so glad she came into our family. I was remembering that night when she was born. It was quite the coincidence that hers was the only birth that dad missed but it was grandma that was there with me, and the first besides the Dr and nurses to see her, and that grandpa had told me that I would wait and have her on grandma's birthday. It made it even more special for them both. Grandma would have been 92 if she had lived.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love you mom! Thanks for having me and going through all you have to make me the person i am today. Also thanks for making my birthday perfect! And lastly I love the pic of Grandma... don't you think Kim and Kylie look so much like that photo?

Kimmy said...

I love that pic of grandma too, but I think Addie-mo has more resemblence than Ky or me.
I am glad sis was born too- no one could have a better older sis.