Jul 27, 2008

Music!

Well, another week. My blog still has problems with background (it worked for a day last Sunday) but the music and map, etc did get back on. I think either Kim or Kristy helped me, so thank you and we'll just think of it as a work in progress. Allison knows about problems as she told me that her computer wasn't working so she hadn't updated. However, she now has a laptop, which will be better for her since she can take it where she needs to be. Kim told me that she may have someone lined up to tend the children so she and Daniel can go on an Anniversary trip--well overnight to San Diego, but that would be fun. In the middle of our crazy week, we got a break and went with Christie and Darren on a "date". Sis and I had wanted to go see Mama Mia so we made a plan and the guys wanted to come along. We had fun--it has been a long time since we have been to a movie. I love, love the music and dancing of the play and the movie kept all those things I love. It did have lots of vulgarity though--more so than the play even. Meryl Streep did an impressive job--but we couldn't help but laugh when Pierce Bronson sang! Hope you all have a great week! Our phone won't be hooked up until Wed so use cell's if you call. Sure love you all!

1 comments:

Allison said...

Mom congrats on the move that is awesome! I just wanted to tell you how great I think you and Dad are. You always have been and I miss you guys like crazy! Not to worry, we will move to Utah because I have a personal goal for Allison to be in the Mo-tab choir someday. Perhaps after Alyssa goes to college! I just know I can be a great choir husband! Anyway we sure love you and can't want to see you when you come for Brody's baptism!