Jul 6, 2008

Home to Arizona

Daniel arrived to rescue one very lonely damsel! Kim prayed Daniel here as the flight was overbooked and they were looking for volunteers to give up their seats. But he got on when a couple didn't show. Both Kim and children were very excited to have their dad back. We are going to miss them all--especially little Ben with his huge smiles. James warmed up to us all so that was good. I tended yesterday while they went to Lagoon and James had a messy diaper that was all over his whole lower body. He had such a sore bottom that he was crying and wrestling to get away. I was holding on with dear life to his foot while I tried to keep anything from getting on the carpet. I felt so bad. But after I got done and got him fixed back up he got up and started away and then just turned and ran to me and gave me a big hug. It was the sweetest thing.

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

You didnt tell me about the diaper mom. Sorry you had to deal with that! We really appreciate you watching them for us so we could have a much needed date! I am homesick for UT already! And today at the Drs Kylie and Toast were both saying"I wish we stayed at grandmas house!(They also told me I was the worst mommy ever cuz I made them get shots. I am just so mean!)