Jul 20, 2008

New Week

This has been an eventful week. Dad & I got away and Justyn did his eagle project. Everyone else has been busy as well. Allison is getting ready for her Enrichment event in another week and that is always so stressful. I have never had that calling and am so glad. She reports the family is well. TJ is going to do tennis as well as his acting group so that should be fun. Kim got her new calling as 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency so she will be busier--especially since she has to write the Sac mtg program. I think she will enjoy the calling a lot. Darren and Christie are doing family pictures tomorrow so I am excited about that. Tom & Kristy are going to Lake Powell for part of the week so they are getting ready for that. John and Laura are going along to help out and keep extra eyes on the little ones. We pray all will be safe. Jer went to Maryland to get a CNG car--I found out after the fact but they say he got a great deal on it. He was supposed to get back last night. We need help deciding whether to move next weekend or not. I can't decide. It is still so dusty and still so many things to be done. Tom & John won't be here to help--I jsut don't know. Oh well, maybe time will help make a decision. When I read about Averie's prayers I remembered the faith of the little ones, & we so apppreciate them continuing to pray for our house to sell. It is a good learning experience for them still though to see that prayers aren't immediately answered in the way we want and that we have to trust in the Lord and learn the lessons He wants us to learn. But thank you all for your support and prayers. We know they are being heard. We sure love you all.

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

I am surprised you didnt put in Lizs announcement.