Jul 6, 2008

FHE

For FHE last week the kids organized a great canyon supper. We had so much fun and everyone was there except Daniel, Tom and Trav and Allison clan. Thank you for doing that. It is a great memory. We haven't talked to Trav and Allison this week so we miss knowing what is going on. I haven't checked blogs either, but will tonight. Hope everyone is well. We miss you all so much. I think dad put the hold on the move in this next weekend--besides, it is Chrisitie's birthday--but he wants to wait now until we have grass. He said the dust is horrific and he is worried about it coming in the house. However, if anyone has a spare moment this weekend, we could move over the spare mattresses and file cabinets and hopefully it will only be a week or two until we get the rest over. Anyway, thanks for being such a great family. We love you.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Daniel didnt get to see your house. We should have gone over on Saturday or Sunday morning on our way out. Maybe we will make a trip in October when Ky has 2 weeks off! Will you be in by then?

Beverly said...

Funny, Kim! Hey, my blog lost its music, map and posts I read stuff. Ir also still has the scenery picture behind every picture--is there something I need to do? hey, I don't know why I am writing to you here, you probably won't even read it--I'll try your blog tomorrow. We miss you too.

Christie said...

Mom... we can help with the move. Just tell me when you want people for the spare stuff and I will make a few calls